Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Dream Match   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ever since i started playing its been my dream to draw the most famous team in history on here ,Saratoga Cowboys, in a cup match up , this round it came true. Ok i know hes hardly as good as he was back when , but hes still god a damn good team , i think il squeeze it in 2 tight matches.
Solana_Steve

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got the top remaining cup team in the Charleston Tigers as an opponent. We'll see if my "dream" match-up is more of a nightmare.

Steve
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I've already took on the dream matches, Berlin, Saratoga. Beat em and now idk wut to do lol. But if i were to have to face a team I'd be wanting to face the team with main owner running this thing-San Francisco. Other then that idk.

EDIT: Which is why i think when teams are out of the cup we should have "barnstorming" matches, like every Monday you can face a team like its a scrimmage, maybe put some of your minors up in there, get some exp and facing teams that you want. Would like this feature in. : D

Updated Friday, August 23 2013 @ 11:52:57 am PDT
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
had some bad luck in this years cup, only lost 4 games but 2 of that loses were in the elimination round with my #4 and #5 pitchers :/

would love to see best of 5 series in the cup to prevent such tough loses
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Its 1 game all . Biggest game of my career on here without a doubt.
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
seems like all favorite teams are out of the cup. last former favorite remaining is Saratoga
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thats quite a dissapointing series defeat for me. In my opinion i was clearly the better team yet somehow managed to blow a 3 run lead in the bottom of the 9th in game 1 and lose , then lost a tight game 3. Thats baseball but eh.
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
msigg i think a match between my team and yours would be a dream match. My team is firing on all cylinders the last few seasons. Since i took over this team we have went 335-126 in league play so im pretty happy.

Updated Tuesday, September 10 2013 @ 5:14:23 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |