Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Need some input   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Pedro Leal In my minors will be ready to come up to the bigs before too long and take over SS. My current SS(Agguire)I plan to move to 3B(though he has no training there)and move my current 3B(Dove an error machine)to the OF. Does this look like a good plan?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't like it.

Moving Dove to the OF means another 3 seasons of him being an error machine. I would leave him at 3B. He's maxed his position knowledge recently and should be better.

Leal looks like a nice upgrade over Aguirre. Terrific D and a much better bat.

Nearly all Aguirre's value is in being a well above average / elite defensive SS. If you don't want him as a backup SS should cut when Leal comes up. He's not going to play at the same level defensively at 3B for a while and does not bring enough bat for the position.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
What about moving Aguirre to the outfiend then?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Aguirre is a horrendous hitter. What would be the benefit of putting him in the OF? His only value is as a defensive middle infielder. I would just make him your backup SS/2B who sits the bench until there is an emergency. Maybe he'll pinch run on occasion. Or cut him as Seca suggested. But it looks like there is room for a backup SS/2B on your squad.

Previous Page | Show All |