Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> drafting good players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
shi3d

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Every year i have drafted it seems like there are no good draft options in any round besides the first but some teams are able to draft superstars in the eighth round or just later in the draft. I just wanna know how
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its all just luck. I haven't drafted a decent player for several seasons now. This season my first round board was so bad I didn't even take a player.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, there is a LOT of confirmation bias on the draft threads. You have hundreds of teams drafting each week. When someone gets a good player they get excited and post it on the board. A few player post all the time, but most people only post when they get good players. So it makes it look like everyone is getting good players all the time.
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's 100% luck. I've been pretty lucky the last two seasons, but I also have draft classes when I kept nobody, or at best one player.
TPS

Dallas Dragons
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I usually only keep two or three players. At the end of the day, you just have to be active in both claiming players off of waivers and at least looking at a draft board each week.

Previous Page | Show All |