Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yup, Jason, both rounds I have had one very obvious guy and the rest trash
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Bit late in the day for me, but landed a decent pitching prospect, 13 POT O'Sullivan. Amateur numbers are decent, has a shot.
knoxvol

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Offensive side of the board only included one with a hitting comment. Nice speed but with only "very good" hitting and no power comment this Gamecock would be the weakest bat in our system.

Ended up grabbing Myles for his velocity, stamina, and overall potential. Not a fan of his positive HR/10IP ratio, but his alternative's was way higher.
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea, it always sucks when this kind of thing happens in round 2. Sounds like it should be a round 4+ type of problem
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Found myself a leftie pitcher with... Decent potential, but I'm not really sold on him for some reason. Just something feels off.

He'll get a chance to throw the ball, though. I have worse prospects I can drop if needs be.

But just letting you know, Tom... You've not got much of a leash, buddy.
Ouija7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/291666/U

Picked up this guy could be a gd one shame he’s not a righty tho with that range and arm
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
CF of the future. Reminds me of Shockley. 20 fielding, 18 range, 17 arm...but throws left lol. Of course he was drafted way before my time
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Once I got over the disappointment of all the low range guys that showed up for my CF of the future casting call, I did see there was one potentially good player in my list.

If he can get some lift under the ball he could be a nice LHB DH. At the moment his gb:fb is gibberish.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Finally got a winner in Dobbs. 2B of the futute, almost certainly, so now Navarro and Nash aren't in a battle for the best worst 2B. Thank God for this round :)
realzachjr!

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just drafted this pitcher https://brokenbat.org/player/280063 I think he will be successful and we need some pitchers so yea.

Previous Page | Show All |