Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2051 Minors Banter   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
ID #261630 Pedro is the big prize in my minor league system. He's hitting good right now, but honestly it's his 19 range and 18 arm outstanding fielding that is his meal ticket to the bigs
tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Stats so far. Rojas looking the part, even pitching a CGSO in AAA. Maybe a potential call-up soon? My top 2 prospects Hicks and Weber are also making some noise early in the season.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Youngstown's Pedro.

Defense may be his ticket, but I'd wager he's around 750 career ops when he's done. Got some pop, takes some walks. Really nice asset.

Rojas was a pretty slick pick up as a FA 11 pot 18 year old. Nice bit of business.
tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Was tough to get a read on him for a long time, with no game time despite rapid SI gains and flying up the levels (hence "The Enigma"). Can't say I expected him to perform as well as he has in AAA so far, even though there was always something about him I liked.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@seca I've never been able to get links to work on my phone lol
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
No worries. Thought I'd make it easier for others to check him out. Interesting player.

Dinos drafted 4 P last season, and after a couple of training updates this season all are placed in AAA. Heady times! Culpepper continues to struggle unfortunately.

Schneider remains a head-scratcher. We've held on to him hoping his gb:fb would improve and it has. But he still can't hit the ball hard. Understandable he might struggle a bit his 1st season in AAA, but it sure would be nice if he went yard a couple of times.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Really disappointing results so far for the 2nd best hitter in my system.

http://brokenbat.org/player/259643

Fortunately my veteran catcher I signed is doing well.
http://brokenbat.org/player/176437
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hopefully Hill turns it around. There are enough lousy Canadian players already.

Dinos landed Cockrell in the offseason. Allowed us to move on from the future RF we had that we weren't very keen on.

So far so good. Cockrell putting together a very nice season for our Diablo Range Dune Runners.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Abel wasn't too worrying when I headed into this season, but boy, he's absolutely lit it up. Literally everywhere. It's ridiculously good. Childs has similarly broken out, but he's just promoted to AA and doing great.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Daniel DeJesús

Change the world and do it again.

Previous Page | Show All |