Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Coaches   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hopefully we'll be able to move them around. Worst case I'm sure you can fire/hire, but always a risk someone will scoop them if you need to rearrange a few guys.
FreddyThe2nd

Tombstone Pistoleros
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh no LOL! Managers is about the only thing in this game that is not fun. I really hope we are not going to have to search for 5 different coaches the way we have been searching managers.
I'm not going to lie, can't say I'm too excited about this addition but will remain optimistic for now.
knoxvol

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would be neat if eventually the new coaches pool is made up of retired players and teams get the first crack at hiring their former guys. Maybe instead of losing your club-record-holding 36 year old veteran for good when you cut him you could hire him as an assistant coach.
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I like that idea. I would have Peppers HOF Ramirez be hitting coach
lmartins6746

Asheville Aces
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
if it works like assistant coaches in hardwood then you'll have to fire/rehire into new role.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh no LOL! Managers is about the only thing in this game that is not fun.

If it's a patch for what's wrong with Managers (which is as much mechanical as in-game, so not much hope of that), then great. I'm really ready to baby-with-the-bathwater the whole Manager system.

I have a manager that doesn't fit what I do at all, but after a thorough, hours long search to find him, I know there's likely nobody better, so I'm paralyzed from making any choice which is the engine of all fun in a game like this.
Jawaboy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Certainly hope we can move them around in their roles, as most of mine seem to be in the wrong one at the moment.
Ouija7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This could be great, but we have to have freedom to search for specific roles and be able to move these guys around without to much hassle, last thing we want is the hardwood scenario of having to sack and rehire the guy, at the end of season!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm scared also please "Steve" make a way we can change "jobs"
Move hitting coach to first base, or pitching coach to bench, or 3rd to pitching, not wanting to drop and hope nobody's looking at coaching and picks him up before I rehire???? And searching for manager is a pain in but!!!
Pbzen

Great Falls Golden Trout
V.5

Broken Bat Baseball
For a slow thinker like myself i can understand the attribute of a hitting coach or pitching coach, but what attributes will the Bench coach, 1st base, and 3rd base coach affect? I am not a basketball fan so Hardwood is something I have never considered playing, will there be a section, as with manager, players, etc for coaches so we can glean some information on how they may affect players performance?

Previous Page | Show All |