Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Broken Bat passwords compromised   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey everyone -- I was notified on my phone my Broken Bat password was compromised. It may be because I use this password frequently, but I would advise everyone double-check their password's safety. Just wanted to pass along!
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
scram bears

box lacrosse

axelandra pee-try

Updated Tuesday, June 15 2021 @ 11:34:58 am PDT
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No official word from Steve?
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Google warns users when they use a compromised password on websites, though it rarely has to do with the website in question. I really doubt Broken Bat was the source of a password breach.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
It may be because I use this password frequently

This makes me think it may have been somewhere else that you use that PW that was breached. Not a ton of incentive to getting into BB.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Some people are running out of pandemic hobbies.

My daughters piano teacher's email got hacked last week. I got an email from her saying she had a fall, broke her knees, and was in the hospital in desperate need of money.

Except I could hear here on FaceTime with my daughters as I read it. Sounded pretty good for 2 broken knees.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
My small, local clinic was part of a larger breach of 2 million patient records from a long list of hospitals, clinics and doctor's offices in May. Cyber crime sure seems to be well ahead of cyber security these days.

Previous Page | Show All |