Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 50 Seasons of Broken Bat - Podcast   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Cool stuff. Well done.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice Ced you done good
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks everyone for your support!

Broken Bat Bulletin #2 is a show about the Top 100 Minor League Prospects. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiNcvdSwilo

(HD video is still processing, so things are blurry. Check the video out later. I won't post next time until that has been completed.)

Updated Friday, June 25 2021 @ 6:20:37 pm PDT
knoxvol

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just finished episode 1 and episode 2 was already uploaded.

The Bulletin is 2-2!
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Just watched the first one, nice work Ced! I think a couple of controversial predictions would add some spice to the league summaries but it was a good watch - thanks for your efforts.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's entertaining all on it's own, but I'd advise any new owner in particular to give episode #2 a watch. Ced really lays out what makes prospects good or bad, where certain builds should be trained and the importance of promoting prospects in a timely manner. Whole lot of good info in an easy to digest form that isn't just reading the forums for the third time and trying to figure it out on your own.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...very nice videos!!!

I hope there are future casts...may we viewers suggest topics or ask follow up questions? if so, how best to submit?
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
"The Triple B!"

Was psyched to see this one when I saw what the subject was. Nice Ced. I hope these keep coming and coming!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Apart from the shady-looking guy presenting it these have been great!

;)
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball

Apart from the shady-looking guy presenting it these have been great!

That aspect seems to never go away.

The Bronc's board room looks exactly like I thought it would, being on the side of a mountain and all. :)

Eventually you get used to it.

I hope there are future casts...may we viewers suggest topics or ask follow up questions? if so, how best to submit?

Slide into Ced's BB DMs. You can write me a message to me in Broken Bat. I don't have any YouTube finesse just yet to engage the audience there, but seems there have been some views and subscribers, but just 'cause my son told me so.

Thinking about Podcast #3 based on some back and forth with Ken.

Previous Page | Show All |