Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Old Lineup used....   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So one thing I can't figure out how to do best is the old lineup names for played games. If you hover over the lineup selection (view), it displays the lineup selection name.

But if you delete the lineup and then create another lineup in that slot (with a different name), then it would display the new name.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think it would be so horrible to see the new (inaccurate) lineup name. We have to explicitly make the change ourselves, so we should be able to understand why it has changed.

I do think "no selection" could just be shown as "Default" or "Spring".

Any thought on just displaying the lineup name instead of (view) with a hover? I know lineup names can be large, but again, something we can control if we don't like how it displays.

Updated Wednesday, April 28 2021 @ 5:37:49 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmmm....that's might be possible. I kind of barrowed it from Hardwood and it was going to link back to the lineup.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
We can see the lineup in the box scores, and it might not link back to an accurate lineup anyhow if someone has made changes. Box scores is more accurate.

I think in hardwood you were saving the lineup from every game for the season. But there are a lot more games in BB, so that might not be as feasible.

Updated Wednesday, April 28 2021 @ 9:50:06 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I'd prefer not to have to save all the lineup snapshots for Broken Bat. Because there are more games and information, that would be a lot bigger than Hardwood.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |