Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> The marvel of bot team pitchers   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I currently have three pitchers from bot teams on my league bookmarked in the faint, vain hope that if they get put on waivers, I could snatch some gold.

But also, there's just endless wonder to be found in bot team pitching stats. It's weirdly fascinating.

I shared last season poor, forsaken Jeronimo Arocha, whose 2048 season as a reliever should perhaps be legendary out of being hilariously bad. The stats of it are frankly confounding.

This season, I have noticed poor Rafael Roque, who as a starter has a WHIP of below 1.100, but still is at a 1-6 record with too few innings pitched to even get on the league leaderboards. Another very confusing happenstance.

Also a shoutout to the Sitka Panthers in general. Their pitchers in general deserve such better hitting than they get. So jealous of some of their starters.

But yeah, just wanted to share a bit of bot team pitching weirdness from the bowels of LL6 and tell you all that the alternate dimension we inhabit down here says hi.

Previous Page | Show All |