Broken Bat Baseball
Oh yeah ...

Raúl "Splatsville" Molina

Updated Friday, March 26 2021 @ 8:56:58 pm PDT
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

Given Prattville's churn rate, I'd say there is even less chance of him being on Prattville by the end of next season than of him ever making the majors ;)

I think I’ll let him work his way up to the majors, then we’ll see how it goes. That’s the plan, anyways.

Oh yeah ...

Raúl "Splatsville" Molina

But then again, I used to say the same things about Molina :)
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Had to take an 11 POT who can be an amazing fielder... Sadly, he has the build of a 2B, and we have 2 young players on our major league roster with 5 ARM... so prolly not for him. I guess he could do LF though

He has the rest off this season to hang out in AA before we give him his one-way ticker to Waivers.

Ultimately, 4/8 on the draft, not too hard

Updated Friday, April 2 2021 @ 6:50:58 am PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Nothing above 10pot, none good overall potential, 1 above average potential 10 draft and released. Had 4 7pot 3 8pot 2 9pot. Highschool pool 2049 all season.
Overall 2049 3 keepers out of 8. I skipped 2 good player in draft board so I thinking 5 good player of possible 80 player 16% chance of a keeping them 1/5 per season to build from drafting. So Steve looks like the new draft is working great overall for last 10 seasons. Great works Steve :)
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
@NotGood88 minor leagues ended 8th round picks don't play minor leagues till 2050 season. But your 8th round picks can play Spring Training! And 1st round picks only get 9 games in Spring.
Just also 2 Training updates till the Flip I've seen 8th rounds pick gain SI in both updates after being drafted.
potato22

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My second pick of the season after taking over Brooklyn. I actually had a couple 12 pot pitchers but both had the "low control" tag, so figured those probably aren't for me. Went with a pot 11 LF/DH type who could be a very good hitter.

http://brokenbat.org/player/277538
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

@NotGood88 minor leagues ended 8th round picks don't play minor leagues till 2050 season. But your 8th round picks can play Spring Training! And 1st round picks only get 9 games in Spring.
Just also 2 Training updates till the Flip I've seen 8th rounds pick gain SI in both updates after being drafted.

I know this. But I want to give him a shot at gaining some SI and maybe pop up a POT.

And since we’re at the point in the season where we can’t acquire players, there is no reason to drop him right now.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

Lyons draft day conspiracy theory???
#7 draft pick today is added for his father "The Lion" manager of Buzzards.
Also born in Colorado Springs 17yo who gives us hometown pride :) he will get paid to play at home with dad's team.

I knew managers could do all sorts of things, but I didn’t know they could have babies in Broken Bat...

Now I’ve got to find a relative of my manager, Grady Schmidt...

[Checks]

I’ve found a son who will actually be useful.

Updated Friday, April 2 2021 @ 7:43:12 am PDT

Updated Friday, April 2 2021 @ 7:58:36 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I want to give him a shot at gaining some SI and maybe pop up a POT.

Even though they aren't playing games, they can still go up through training. Also while rare, players can pop up in POT. The "sharpening" happens between each season. And any player may sharpen. Even one you just drafted.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

Even though they aren't playing games, they can still go up through training. Also while rare, players can pop up in POT. The "sharpening" happens between each season. And any player may sharpen. Even one you just drafted.

Yes, I vividly recall my 3 potential gains from over last offseason... and the 6 drops, too.

Updated Friday, April 2 2021 @ 2:57:57 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |