Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Players to pity   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Honestly just wanted to give some minor respect to this poor guy, who has appeared for 60 out of 91 games so far, has pitched 183 innings and has an ERA of over 9.

I feel like he deserves to be recognized for the fact that his manager clearly hates him very much.
timothy

West Fargo Turtles
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
How does that even happen? He's configured as SET2 on a team that's nineteen games under .500.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
My guess is that it's because it's an owned team, but the owner hasn't been around for a while, so it's just on autopilot with no adjustments. Maybe he's set to high fatigue pitching as well?

He entered three games in my 5-game series with the team, got a win and two losses, bringing him to a 7-22 record. He's leading the innings pitched statistics for the league by something like 50 innings. It'd be impressive if he wasn't having the worst season anyone could have.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Arocha's hometown of Toa Alta means Crookedly High Numbers in English.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Sadly, owner went bot today. If this is the end of the madness, what a fantastic stat line.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah... I mean, he honestly doesn't look like the worst pitcher ever, but this season is so wild that it'll tarnish his stats forever, haha...

He's leading the "Innings pitched" stat by... I think around 70 innings. As a setup man. It's BONKERS.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
His stats aren’t great, but his name is horrible.

John “Big Bopper” Fukuda.

I pity the guy.

Previous Page | Show All |