Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Soo lucky?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
atomic

Sunnyvale Rebels
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
After being very unlucky in L5 and relegate after a 82-78 season, my team came back with back to back to back championships. Did anyone else had such luck before?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats. Good job. Maybe not luck?

Its not too uncommon for a team to catapult several levels once they get their team into good shape. The delta between each level isn't gigantic. It really just depends on which group of teams you happen into, and whether they are also moving up or currently on a downturn.

Updated Tuesday, June 23 2020 @ 4:10:35 pm PDT
hardhat

Oceanview Woods Grizzlies
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
@Atomic, after several inattentive/failed rebuilds I'm hoping to follow your trajectory! My goal is to get to III by 2049
atomic

Sunnyvale Rebels
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, it's a permanent up & down due to the fact that the leagues are quite small and 1/3 of the teams relegate. But I guess this is what keeps the game interesting each season.

I actually considered myself very unlucky in the 10 seasons before the 3 consecutive championship seasons. Especially because my team had to relegate twice with a winning record (82-78) which would mean a secure spot in the other division.

However I have a bad gut feeling about the upcoming season. After having to say goodbye to 4 of my core players this offseason, without having developed adequate replacement, I guess my trajectory is pointing backwards to L4...

Updated Wednesday, June 24 2020 @ 1:50:44 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |