Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Please...just let this man retire!!!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
envican

Hartford Bears
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
This is incredible
timothy

West Fargo Turtles
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There's always time to learn the knuckleball.
hardhat

Oceanview Woods Grizzlies
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
He started 87 games in the 2012 season. I love this guy
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL. 87 start, 482 IP! I guess after you say "what inflamed elbow ligaments?!?" it's all just a mental game after that.

We've all met old badasses like this. Usually it's on the golf course and they have a stogie in one hand and a beer in the other, and they want to tell you about how they were a bricklayer for 46 years and/or running the family gasoline hauling business on the side from the time they were 11 on.
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Not only did he start 87 games, he won the Cy Young that year!!
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Cohen is sort of a legend (or at the very least a cult figure) at this point. He’s been mentioned on more than one occasion by Shikago or his opponents, and has actually turned in at least one Major League strikeout in five different decades if this thread is anything to go by. I’m pretty sure he’s less a player in the Beaver’s farm system than a coach, though Newtman’s point in that thread is spot on. Owners and managers come and go, but Cohen endures.
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
God, this is fantastic. The guy played in the league from 2003 to 2017, then somehow stopped until 2022, when he started splitting time between AAA and the majors until 2027 when he was downgraded to the Rookie league. And now he comes out of retirement every few years to throw a couple balls in the majors and call it a season.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball

Cohen is sort of a legend

Well, he is *IN* Legends this season. Can't wait to light him up. If only he had a supporting cast worth a damn. I mean, just look at his FIP statistic last year.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 He’s not just in Legends, he’s in Legends again.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah agreed, in B.C. when we had stone arrowheads lol

Previous Page | Show All |