Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Expectations for the New Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well if my younger guys all continue onthe same path as last year i hope to lock up 1st place in my division and challenge to promote, realisticly thought ill probabley end up 3rd
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After 7 games in the league im very impressed , im undefeated and my closer is still perfect , my main man patrick heath http://brokenbat.org/player/4679 is in stellar form . 3-0 win record already with 23K in 23.1 IP. Long may these glory days continue.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think I have a decent shot to promote. I'm glad to see someone in m league on the boards. I think the Aurora Dragons will promote this year myself. I think I'm in the easier division in VI.1.
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
how...when you're team has only played 7 games...does a starter get 3 wins in a 5 pitcher rotation?...the math is not adding up
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I use a 3-4 man rotation for the league and keep my long relievers and 5th starter for the cup , my 1-2-3 guys have excellent stamina so they can survive. It involves manually changing the pitching roles.
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i think this is the best league VI.1
:D
sup north baytown your having a good season so far
im sitting 9-2 and have packed my stadium every game, maybe should of expanded?
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ah...fair enough...

i thought it might be something like that...

the idea of manually going through your roster to make a shorter starting rotation sounds exhausting
aboehm15

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I really wanted Patrick Heath, no surprise he's doing well.

By the way, I'm expecting to get promoted out of V.9 East this season http://brokenbat.org/league/24
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Tetrahydroc your team is killing it congrats and good luck in the cup. I'm up against a division 2 team so I think I'm out.
Yes I do think you should have expanded. You've sold out every game. 60,000 seems to be just right for me as I've sold out a few but average in the low 50000s.
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well i was bottom of the barrel when i took over, increased by 5k last season, i think i hit 30k attendence once? so i didnt bother expanding, hindsight is 20-20.
im outta the cup, thats fine now to focurs on winning the league

Previous Page | Show All |