Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Thanks for a Great Game!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
airicc8

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just want to say thanks to Steve for making this great game. I think I'm nearing my 1-year anniversary and I love working on my team from the minors to the Majors.

It's a super-fun, simple yet deep game that I'd been looking for for a long time!

Thanks a ton and keep up the great work!!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks...I'm glad you enjoy the game. I've enjoyed creating it and am glad I can share it with so many others.

Steve
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I certainly apprecate the game and all the time you put into it, along with your activity and advice in the forums, plus its FREE

Hopefully I can take my team I took over 2 seasons ago out of the RED and up the ladder in the world rankings

Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Gizmo... we are in the same division :) and I ended higher than you :P

Well, I took this team last season after having a III league team. I droped that team, because it was in a good position and I wanted a higher task, took the worst availabe team and make it to the legends.

With my actual team it will take time, but gladly we ended better than last season. With 20 more wins, and the best record in the last eight seasons. Our minor league is filled with good prospects, and we only had a little situation with our pitching squad. But first we need to clean our finances. We come from losing 10 millions to only 1 million. And I hope next season will be better.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I certainly have seen your posts but guess thats how much attention I have payed to the competetion. The team is almost out of debt and I like most of my younger guys but its the ones with only a small or no scouting report I am curious about.
I do hope to be more than a last place team this upcoming season and promoted in 3 seasons or I may retire
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Gizmo,I am in the same league as your team. The last time I played your team was when I had the Gilbert Aces.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
congrats on 'Supermans" MVP
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks,Gizmo.

Previous Page | Show All |