Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> To the Moon ... And Mars?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

Approaching 2050: time to launch this thread?

Oh dear. My dad would have a hard time beating that pun, and that’s saying something.

It’s a nice idea, however, if someone tells me that my suggestion about managers getting awards isn’t pressing enough to be addressed immediately, then I don’t know how far down this’ll be.

+1
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If the ball flies out of Coors field in the Colorado altitude, what's baseball on the moon with less gravity, minimal atmosphere going to be like?

Steve
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, it's gonna be out of this world!

Eh? Eh?

...I'll see myself out.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

If the ball flies out of Coors field in the Colorado altitude, what's baseball on the moon with less gravity, minimal atmosphere going to be like?

Steve

Well, it’d be a whole different type of baseball game on the Moon. Definitely no fences, otherwise every hit would be a homer (including bunts). And the outfield would play much, much, much farther back. The bases would also be father back, because what’s the point of a good fielding SS if the ball goes miles past him?
afreespirit

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
because what’s the point of a good fielding SS if the ball goes miles past him?

Love that! Our rookie SS Joseph Murdock committed 34 errors and had .938 fielding %. Thanks for the new nickname, "miles past him".
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

Love that! Our rookie SS Joseph Murdock committed 34 errors and had .938 fielding %. Thanks for the new nickname, "miles past him".

Glad I could help you today :)
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve: If the ball flies out of Coors field in the Colorado altitude, what's baseball on the moon with less gravity, minimal atmosphere going to be like?

They won't be playing on the moon, silly! There would be professional ballplayers born on the moon! It's their "Home Town"! As if they'll ever play baseball on the moon.....
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball

Isn't anyone here old enough to remember Baseball Simulator 1.000 for NES? The Space Field!

Any other Gen X'ers remember turning the knob to channel 3 and flipping the adapter on the back of the TV to "Game" all the while trying not to get static shock from it all? That's the price we paid for 8-bit and we liked it!
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

They won't be playing on the moon, silly! There would be professional ballplayers born on the moon! It's their "Home Town"! As if they'll ever play baseball on the moon.....

They should definitely play baseball on the moon? Why leave your hometown to play college ball when you can just join a league in your own backyard?

This could open up a whole new door for Broken Bat, which’s feature a new draft pool (Extraterrestrial Academy) and a new World Classic team called Outer Space!
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball

only John Carter (of Mars) would know
:)

Previous Page | Show All |