Forum >> Discussions >> Will it happen....   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Baseball sim game✅
Basketball sim game✅

Steve has one left to finish his stable of games, Football! Will he do it? Would it be college or pro? Which would be more successful in attracting and keeping players? Would...You...Play....It?
BUDude

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd do either college or pro football. But if he feels he has the drive and free time to make another one, why not... hockey
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Football - college or pro. I don’t like any of the sims out there for football.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I honestly applaud Steve for having enough dedication to work on two free games.

But if he somehow manages to make a third one someday, I definitely vote for hockey.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Two games is a lot for one person to maintain. I hope he just focuses on improvements with the games he is currently maintaining (and continues to maintain BB).
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Football is far more complex of a game to simulate than pretty much any other sport. I think I'd rather Steve put his effort into improving BB and Hardwood (even though I don't play Hardwood any more).
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think he's putting tons of time into Hardwood, or so it seems, improvements rolling out left and right. Somebody suggests something and BOOM it happens. It's actually a lot of fun being part of a developing game like that.
BUDude

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, he puts an insane amount of work into maintaining these. It's seriously impressive and is part of what has kept me around Broken Bat. I wish I was more a basketball person so I could see Hardwood really taking off, but I just don't enjoy it as much. Still, Steve deserves tons of praise for these two games and his dedication to keeping them amazing.

Previous Page | Show All |