Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2043 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After a Legends v Legends cup championship last year, we are down to only 1 Legends team representing in the Sweet 16 this year.

Good luck Freddie. Good thing you are not playing a level 4 team... they have been brutal.
Kirito_Whale

Waipahu Indians
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Very happy with my teams Cup Progress thus far! Hoping for more good luck tomorrow in the Sweet 16! Good Luck to all remaining!
Nimbrel

Midland Outlaws
V.12

Broken Bat Baseball
Best run yet in the Cup for Midland. Gave Dayton a tough three game series and best of luck to them moving forward.

tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Happy to make the top 8, but got completely outclassed by Bloomington today. Good luck to the last 4!
GullyFoyle

Spokane Wolves
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Well played Pasadena, totally deserved the win. Good luck in the final.
Optics

Santa Monica Carp
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Grats Bloomington. Last good chance for a Santa Monica. Posey and Carb are old now.

Updated Saturday, December 21 2019 @ 4:31:09 am PST
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I didn't want to post because you know, superstition and baseball. Tough road which included wins over fantastic and well respected owners including Novi and Santa Monica. Awesome run by Pasadena, you've made a name for yourself now.

Cool feeling to get the big trophy.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats, PS! You completely killed it in the final. Wow! Good luck in finishing off this season and replacing my woeful team in Legends. We need another great team in the East to try to take down New York. (Sorry, amalric, but I'm anti-dynasty and you'll be able to claim one if you hold off the teams at your heels.)

Updated Monday, December 23 2019 @ 6:45:45 pm PST
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats Private! Dominant performance and much deserved win (commiserations to Pasadena). Can’t say I’m looking forward to the return of the Thunder, but if I’ve somehow established a dynasty by then (thanks Mike!) then maybe I won’t mind so much. :D

Previous Page | Show All |