Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> POT sharpening   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've had 8 POT changes so far, and all went exactly one step down. Good to know that it's been a bit less monotonous (and less depressing) for others.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Still no pot changes for me.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I've only had one POT change I'm aware of this whole time. Still have about zero sense of what to make of these new prospects. *shrug*
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Still have about zero sense of what to make of these new prospects. *shrug*

Hehe.

I think we are getting to the point where the picture is coming together. With the written scouting and a couple seasons of development graphs, I feel I can peg guys reasonably well.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I had three POT changes in the minors this offseason. Roberts and Rios went from a 14 to a 13, and Borges went from a 12 to a 13.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Do these appear on the Training page?
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
They do not. I would never have noticed if I didn't see other people mention it. Or at the very least it would have taken me much longer. I have a spreadsheet with all my players POT and after seeing other people mention it last season I went and looked and sure enough I had a couple drop and one player gain one. Of course I had dropped that player already. But I don't think it would have changed my decision about him anyway. Didn't like his build at all but still, you know...
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I've had one multi-pot change - Arturo Tafoya
Drafted as a 13pot and insta-cut. Then I had an empty roster spot after he cleared waivers and decided to see if he liked to run with that 17 speed. Next update he jumped to 15pot, seems like he's settled to 14pot.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know what a spreadsheet is. Sounds rather organized, so congrats on taking the game so seriously. Good to see.

I typically operate Denvy through intuition and feel and it has got me some success.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I've used a spreadsheet since the last few weeks of my rookie season. I used it a lot to begin with to try and track player growth/development but these days its mostly just a historical reference.

Previous Page | Show All |