Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2042 Round 3   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Both of my teams will be spectating the draft for a while. We're all full. Both of them have big AA bulges. We are the snake that is digesting a pig. I'm trying to get too emotionally attached to my "other" team until the top prospects plop their gear down with the big club.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 …Yeah, that’ll do. I actually had a 15 POT on the board, but this was a distinctly better build.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball

Both of my teams

Interesting ... new rules?

I've gotten poop all in the last 2 rounds, filing under reversion to the mean ... for now
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve never made it a hard rule; it seems like those of us with only one team are the minority now.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
One's hard enough for me these days :)
BUDude

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/238179

I wish the arm was better, but I'll take what I can get. It's been a pretty decent draft for Strongsville so far. I've got a MASSIVE double-A bulge though, so that's going to be interesting over the next couple seasons.

And idk how people deal with multiple teams. Takes long enough to try to get one together. Doubling waiver times and all that just seems awful
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed one team is plenty ☺

Those two team guys asked for permission and there second teams are "specialty teams" either all pot 11 players or all italian etc.

It would be better if they didnt mention it on the boards though as it just encourages misunderstandings.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nope. There are a lot of folks who just have multiple normal teams. Some folks have more that two.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Ya know ... is did think about asking for an under 13 team around the time I had to drop Pablo "Escobar" and Uncle "DJ" Kusumawijaya
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 Speaking as someone running an experimental 11 POT team: If I used the same criteria for a 12 POT team as I do for my ’Gulls, I would feel pretty good about my odds overall. (And actually, given that this is my tenth season with the ’Gulls as an 11 POT team, I may make that change for next season and see how differently things go.)

Previous Page | Show All |