Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2040 Draft - Round #4   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Longviewess

Frederick Keys
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@Jason2327

I already have two CF prospects with more POT (one is 15 POT and the other is 13 POT) than this guy in my minors and both have more arm.

This guy will need to rake, a lot, to be more than a 4th OF.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice pull for Round 4, @amalric
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll look forward to him throwing out some Waterloo base runners in a few seasons

Haha! He really should be throwing those runners out from the left side of the infield. :) Seems a nice pick.

the rest are okay

Aside from the 2 picks Blackfire83 made, what players would you recommend keeping?

I'm not trying to make Blackfire83 feel bad, but IMO every player except Mendoza and Jasso should be replaced.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Well now that I look closer, none of them! I just saw the 12 and 13 POTs and didn't look at the reports. I tend to consider lousy systems those that are empty or those full of 10 and 11 POTs, so technically the Dragons are a step up. But yes I agree, all bar the two picks he's made need to go.
blackfire83

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Lol. Thanks, guys. Glad my initial assessment of the farm system has been validated. I've been hitting the waiver wire hard to try to get my Major League team younger, so that I'll have some time to restock the minors. Nearly everyone in the Majors is of retirement age, so the farm system being so bad is doubly annoying.

I'm enjoying the game so far. Though I do kinda wish it moved a little faster.
Da_Juice

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/199001

Drafted my first kinda bust this year, still keeping him around cuz I have the space, but prob one of the first to go
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Every college player on my board was age 20. Every Latin player on my board last week was age 17. This is an unintended bug that'll get fixed soon?
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably won't get fixed this season. I think it happened as a result of changes Steve made for the new draft system (or not really system, but the way that players are created and rated for the draft).

I got a 12 pot C&R, I've got enough guys like this already. http://brokenbat.org/player/199028
tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Grabbed my worst ever draft pick, lol: https://brokenbat.org/player/198790
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ouch, that is just insulting this early in the season.

Previous Page | Show All |