Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2039 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wieditor

Sunrise Octopuses
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Benjamin Sosa excelled in the role previously so I'm giving it another try. He's definitely going in the rotation next season.
5L1NK

Farmington Hills Cardinals
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
16.5 games above relegation with 32 games left. Appropriate time for September call ups? You bet your @$$! I'm crackling open a bottle of champagne if I can pull off an above .500 record.
wieditor

Sunrise Octopuses
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Finally a no-hitter!
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's October 4th. The 54Chevys are 2 games out of first place and only 1.5 above relegation. Anything can happen!
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow. My 25 year old catcher went a perfect 5 for 5 in the training update this week. It's super strange enough as it is, but possibly even more unique because I wouldn't be surprised if he topped out all 5 of those skills.
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know what the BBat record is but 71 saves with 3 games left in the regular season is a lot of saves. He's had a pretty good year.

http://brokenbat.org/player/134473

Updated Sunday, March 3 2019 @ 12:28:11 pm PST
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Interesting ...

I may need to think about .. Alfredo "Broccolli and Chicken" for dessert?
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm sad because I will be saying goodbye to two of my longtime favorite players at the end of the season. Farewell, "Mount" Fujita and "Cash Register" Adams. They were great in their heyday, but they have both gotten too old and there are younger guys ready to take their place.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's a sad moment for me as well, as the final game of the season was also the testimonial match of Duck Young Park. A special player for me and my girlfriend (as she's also Korean and we share the mutual affection to ducks :D ), and also the best pitcher in franchise history. He didn't receive a lot of awards, but his numbers will probably remain unsurpassed for a long time (or even for ever). Unfortunately his teammates failed to give him the victory in this final match (as they often did during his career), but he gave his best as always. He'll also become the first player to be included in the team's Hall of Fame immediately after retirement. His number will also be retired permanently.
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mr. Cassidy's final numbers..

G: 81
W: 2
L: 3
S: 73

That's a lot of saves :)

Previous Page | Show All |