Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 93 and counting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like Burnett's already up to 93 claims. Will be interesting to see who gets him. He might be passable down in LL-5 or LL-6. Gives up WAY to many HRs for my tastes. I forced myself to keep him until he capped his SI. But the very first game he pitched with 111 SI he gave up 2 Home Runs in ⅓ of an inning. Personal restrictions removed, I couldn't get rid of him fast enough ;)
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Do they have ballparks with 600 ft fences in VI? :)

Dinos have not reached out to Burnett's agent.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL. That makes 1 savvy owner ;)
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I bookmarked him. I'm really interested to see how he does - if his HR struggles continue. I'm not going to lie, I had a claim in on him and would have been happy to give him two seasons of chances, particularly since I'm only on LL5. Good luck to whoever won that monster claim war.

Meanwhile, I took a flyer on a Free Agent over-priced old-timer in the hopes that he can shore up my rotation to keep me in LL5. Hope he can at least pitch enough quality starts to keep me in games more often.

Updated Wednesday, November 14 2018 @ 10:34:21 am PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He ended with 117 claims. Second time I've dropped a young pitcher I considered hopeless, who ended up with 100+ claims, LOL. Last time it was Burke. I still can't believe that loser attracted 113 claims, LOL.

Previous Page | Show All |