Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Bots where they belong!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My cup group has 1 bot team, and its in last place!

4 bot teams in my regular league, only 1 human team is below any of them and that's a newer owner.

Are things beginning to right themselves? Are the humans getting better than the machines?
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As far as I know, if someone put some effort and made a great team, with a good lineup and pitching list, then even that team became a bot it will be a hard nut. But as a machine, the team will not be improving a lot the team, like sacking those players who don't contribute a lot, picking the good youngster (don't know the logic of the bot teams with the rookies, and also don't know if they pick any).

I can give you an example This team, it is like a bot, since had two owners after I changed to the team I'm now. And you can see that if that team was taken care of somebody else, would be better. And if that team becomes a bot, it has a good income and wouldn't sack any player until all of them get older (34+), then it will be down again.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Bots are pretty strong in Broken Bat, but human players have several decided advantages. Bots have rather simplistic player evaluation logic. Additionally, they also are last in line to sign free agents.

That said, a bot team is probably managed better than a poorly run user team.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |