Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2037 Spring Training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know what has happened, but suddenly I have Murderer's Row. 47 runs in the last 3 games.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Gotta love a fourteen inning game in the preseason. ^.^
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You and me both Mike. My team has scored 178 runs in 18 spring training games so far, just under 10 runs a game. Debating trotting my spring training lineup out on opening day to see if the miracle can continue.

Edit: They've scored 21 runs in two games in the past two days, and they've scored at least 15 runs 4 times in the past four days.

Updated Wednesday, August 1 2018 @ 7:08:42 pm PDT
Jaybrams

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
how much stock should i put into player's spring training performance, good and bad?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Very little, but if you are really up in the air on a decision of who to start or whether someone is ready to be moved up it can help you. Generally although I say I might start this lineup, it likely won't be for very long unless it miraculously works and it is only because my team has been in decline for the past couple of seasons and it would make my team much younger (although several of them already start in the majors and are just still growing).
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 …This takes talent. o.o
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Alyksander - that took me a minute to figure out.

Hilarious!

…This takes talent. o.o
https://brokenbat.org/game/2869167
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A one-hitter that goes wildly wrong. Then again, the winner threw a 12-inning shutout. Crazy game even for spring training.

Updated Saturday, August 4 2018 @ 3:12:42 pm PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I'm out of the running for the grapefruit crown, but I am proud of my team for beating a LL VI team playing all their starters, and losing the two games by one run each. Maybe my future isn't as bad as I've been thinking...
celtic4warrior

Santa Maria Warriors
V.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Do I get a trophy for being the top team in Spring Training? Lol

We'll see how the season turns out, but every year my team is in the top five in Spring Training and then struggles during the year. I definitely have a veteran team though, that might change things.

celtic4warrior

Previous Page | Show All |