Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Strangest/weak stats for a closer?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Samson_knight

Elyria Eagles
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
So my closer for this season Kazuo Uehara, http://brokenbat.org/player/170347 .... looks alright with his 17 saves and 23 holds... 23 holds seems like ALOT.... but he's also 0-10 and has 15 Blown Saves.... Anyone got any players with similar saves, blown saves, and holds lol?
Jaybrams

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had a guy that was heading that direction last season before i made some adjustments. Do you allow him to come in before the 9th?
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like your closer is throwing too many innings, especially for a guy who is as homer-prone as he is (one every 6IP). I'd have his hook set low, and probably replace him with someone else as soon as you can. A 50% success rate in Save Opps is not good.
shikago

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, my #1 pick from last season! (went from drafting an all-time great starter in the original 2035, to him in the replay)
Samson_knight

Elyria Eagles
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah honestly my team is in a "rebuilding" kinda phase so i just left him in there to see how many holds he could finish the season with haha. unfortunately resulted in a lot of blown saves and losses as well

And you know, I've got his pitch count at 35 with a X fatigue limit and a hook of 2..... so yeah

Updated Monday, July 16 2018 @ 2:57:48 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |