Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Midgets
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Again, thanks for all the help. This is fun.

Moneymakers would be a terrific cheesecake logo. Also, hot Meter Maids. Mudflaps is a terrific name and got me thinking. I like Moneyballers - that book changed my life - but I think it puts the team under a lot of pressure. Motorboaters would likely have an unacceptable logo, but the team mascot would be stuffed.

Midway Mules isn't bad at all. That whole post is terrific. That bluegrass song is excellent.

Somehow in my quest for alliteration, the Murfreesboro Smurfs eluded me. That's hilarious. An excellent choice for someone else, but I find smurfs kind of revolting.

Mini Goats made me smile. I had Moonshiners on an early list, but it was too real for me. I think a Tennessee team might actually do that.

My farm system is set up brilliantly. Friendship, TN. Mount Carmel, IN. Pleasureville, KY. Sunny Side, GA. We are a happy peoples.

Middlemen is a good thought. I kept coming back to the Murfreesboro Middle Class.

And of course you'd suggest Midgets. Trying to create the mini-me for your own team.

Thanks to everyone and I've had a lot of fun with this. It's really tough to commit. I'm about 98% sure I'm going to go with Murfreesboro Moo Cows. I can't see and hear that and not smile.

GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, nearby Middle Tennessee State University is the Blue Raiders. The original name was Cannonsburgh, so you could go with Cannons.
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Has anyone mentioned Mad Cows?

I also started to look at suggestions to match up your minor league teams to your Major Leaguers. But unless Steve would want to add more names to pick from I decided to go back and update my line-ups after enduring a 6 game losing streak.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Announcing your new and improved Murfreesboro Moo Cows!

moo_cows2.png

Updated Monday, July 9 2018 @ 6:35:43 pm PDT
Skoormit

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mwahahahahahahaha!
Priceless!
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Very Nice..... But...

We all should "Eat More Chicken"
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I had Moonshiners on an early list, but it was too real for me. I think a Tennessee team might actually do that.

Being not far from Murfeesburo in western NC, I'd say that might actually be true. I mean NASCAR grew out of the moonshiners of western NC, so that would very much fit any team in this area.

Previous Page | Show All |