Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/177689

A very good hitter huh.

Can't complain too much, got a POT15 in round 1
zonablazer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
when cactusguy addled about first base and i had noticed that the guy is right handed, i expected people to be saying that he can't play first base.

But no one is saying that.....so.... that led me to this....

Can righties play first without their defense suffering???

As for my draft selection, i pulled a 22 year old 12 potential C. It looks like he'll be a 13+ hitter with a great arm for C, so i'll keep him around to see what he becomes. Most likely, he is unemployed by 23/24.
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In a rather unusual turn of events, my pool today was made up of 7 pitchers. None of the 3 hitters had a decent report and the only "good" potentials had negative control reports. Took a pot 11 C&R lefty.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
4th vg this year...
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Frank - IIRC it was either 6 or 7 difference between range and speed.

Zona - there is allegedly a very slight punishment for having a RH throwing 1B, but its so minimal its not mentioned.

Cactus - I'd play him absolutely anywhere but I'd start by training at SS and 2B

Poorly built 13 pot lefty for me
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm rocking the rocks (Charley Brown Halloween emote here) ... still waiting on a VG or a 13.

My own dang fault this time for hitting Asian/International after the 2nd round. Ji Hu Kim
- Any LL.6 teams need a LF/Lead-off/DH type?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Garbage again. Yet to see a single VG option this season.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
On vacation and haven't been able to log in for five days. Still "lucked" into a 14 POT, though the defensive build is sorta' meh. (Another instance of me hoping lots of speed corresponds with high range, then meh.) I guess a catcher. And hope he steals bases.
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would likely also fit well in the outfield if you have needs there. I kinda like having the positive hitting comments without the power comments as I suspect it drives up the bat control/plate discipline numbers, making him more likely to draw walks and have a high OBP, making for good leadoff types, especially with that speed.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I think he should be a fine OBP guy, even better if he has a propensity to steal. But for my team, at this point, I need a 13 Range or better for the OF. I've run 12 Range in LF before, but it's not my preference.

Previous Page | Show All |