Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Are we there yet?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm SOOO glad that the 2035 that wouldn't end is almost over. I'm very much ready for the clean slate that is 2036. Mental eraser engaged, looking for some positives to prop up the new season.

See you all on the waiver wires soon!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, ultimately 2035 ended up being a great season for me, but I'm really looking forward to a 'proper' new season - assuming 2036 goes off without a hitch! Much of this season felt like going over old ground, even if the outcomes were (in many cases) quite different.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
In the end, the teams promted in leage II.2 were the same leading at the breakdown. So no harm done apparently.

Very glad it's over, though. This season has been an hardship

Updated Wednesday, May 2 2018 @ 11:02:51 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Lots of harm done in II.1 ;)

My team went from a 5 game lead in the East in take 1, to demoting in take 2.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Rock, I know why you didnt get enough wins.

I guess you know it also. Lack of slugging and lack of legs is a bad combo.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@motko, I think you missed the point, which was the different outcome this time around.

Some harm done in Legends as well, the West winner and the demoting teams were different from take 1. Looks like the leagues where no harm was done were in the minority.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, exactly. Last time around I didn't have a lack of slugging. Everyone just had a down year this time around. Although I think you over value legs. I had a lot of SBs this year compared to more successful seasons.
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I was in a battle to avoid relegation the first time around and finished third in the second go-around.

I'll be honest...drafting an 11-pot in the first round after the reset pretty much took all the wind out of my sails for the season...

Absolutely looking forward to 2036!

Previous Page | Show All |