Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Ugh ... yay?

Maybe I got the best 19 SI of the week?
Jesus

Herzog ... nice LHB 2B ... just not on Whitey Herzog's team.
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yankee1219: Wow your minor league system is stacked. Your going to have some tough decisions to make regarding your pitching going forward. Not enough room for all of them in the majors.
billy172

Tucumcari Generals
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Team was looking bad first time around. Looking worse this time. I have already bailed and I am playing the high potential prospects that are on the cusp. Whatever, I will probably be relegated but I was heading in that direction regardless.
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@Noodle Thanks. Agreed, tough decisions on the way but I'm expecting that a couple will probably not pan out by the time they make the majors so I have some reserves to fall back on. I've been anxiously waiting for them to mature and see what they can do.
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Hang in there billy. We're in the same division and it's too early to bail. We both can still avoid relegation, at least.
billy172

Tucumcari Generals
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I am a little concerned that the local high school team has been outdrawing us lately
zonablazer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have puled 4 straight 13 pot or higher this go around. My first rounder went straight into the Majors and has been a phenomenal closer.

My latest was a 17 year old 15 potential 1B/OF who looks like his skills will fall into place perfectly to be a HUGE stud.

http://brokenbat.org/player/172232

BTW - Always wanted to ask - how do you guys use their names or positions as the link to their page? I don't know how to do that here in this message.

AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 [url=http://brokenbat.org/player/143945]Jung Hwan Lee[/url] —> Jung Hwan Lee
zonablazer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
awesome, thank you!

And that's exactly the type of player im hoping Boyle will become!
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 …That’s just a coincidence, heh. He’s the one I could remember the ID number for without looking it up.

Previous Page | Show All |