Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2035 Take Two is KILLING Me!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
coachwannabe

Tuskegee Red Tails
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Went from 1st in my league before the reboot to last in my league after the reboot... gonna be a longgg season. :(
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
3 All-Stars first go around now hitting under .225!

All-Star SP still sitting on 0 wins!

Updated Wednesday, March 14 2018 @ 4:15:22 pm PDT
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My record is about the same after the first couple of weeks that it was last 2035. The difference for me is across the board everybody who was struggling is now playing well and vice versa.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I have almost lost the will to keep playing. Same roster. Same opponents. Now I am 9-18 after having been in 1st and all of my star players are awful.

Did the whole game change?!? This is beyond frustrating and taking away the joy.

Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
My team is beginning to rebound. If anything, I might be having a slightly better season.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@mjreichard, I feel your frustration. All my pitchers aren't doing well, I got really good hitters that cannot hit at all, and I have the same dimensions for my ballpark that I had in the previous version and the results are worse now than in the previous version.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I have almost lost the will to keep playing. Same roster. Same opponents. Now I am 9-18 after having been in 1st and all of my star players are awful.

Did the whole game change?!? This is beyond frustrating and taking away the joy.

Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Same feeling in Laredo.
League 2.II was turned upside down: top two teams of before are in last place now.
Bottom dwellers are ruling instead.

Nothing to say about the "owners".... but it screams loud about how much RNG impacts the performance.
Thus, all our efforts in players recruiting and game management are for nought.
And if efforts are in vain, what's the point?

(one more thought crawls out of the darkness: calling into question the legitimacy of BB's dynasties)

Sad
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Personally, I'm going on the assumption that things will eventually even out.

I started out 20-2 leading by 6 games in the mirror universe.. this time, I'm 20-7 and TRAILING by 1/2 a game.

I like to believe that the reset saved me from yet another heartbreaking collapse and, instead, is preparing me for promotion! We'll see :)

It was a kick in the nuts but for me, BB is still the best free entertainment for me on the internet and an excellent career baseball simulation. Yea, it's frustrating.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Pitching woes have 2 pitchers go down this reboot.
Had allstar pitcher before reboot. Team doing the same overall

Previous Page | Show All |