Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2035 - Round 2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@CactusGuy

Well, that might be a bit disappointing, but that's actually not a bust. That player right there would be the only 11 POT guy I'd consider keeping on my roster. Look at all those hitting points he's going to have. He could be a great DH.

As for my draft this week, I got a crappy 12... *fake production guy speaks in my ear*
Wait what?
*More whispering*

Actually I've just been told that the Isotopes took someone who DOESN'T SUCK!!!!!

HORRAY!!!! Its an average looking 13 POT starting pitcher.

Updated Friday, March 2 2018 @ 10:27:02 am PST
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
@wickersty - yeah, that's the guy. This draft has not been nearly as good as the first try of 2035 for me...had to 14 POT (one P, one H) and now an 13 POT pitcher and this guy...I will see if he can do something with the velocity at least
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Cactus, sorry but he is a bust. He might end up being an average hitter. That doesn't cut it for a guy that shouldn't even bother bringing a glove to the ballpark.

@Mike we already had that. What you want is a redo from the redo of the redo.

:P

I actually liked the re-do more. The guy I drafted in it was the best I've seen in several seasons. I'll take the real 2035 or the real re-do. So I've gone from possibly my best overall two-thirds of a season to my worst start to a season.

I admit it. I'm very, very bitter. I feel a rage quit coming on.

Updated Friday, March 2 2018 @ 11:05:52 am PST
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@cactus yeah I wouldn't necessarily say a bust. I'd def develop him, if you have the roster space. Consider what Flynn turned into. Of course, Flynn has only a 4 speed, so adjust your SI totals to compensate for that difference. And Flynn has a few less SI in his range and arm, so adjust for that too. But otherwise, Flynn's not done developing and he's turning into one of my best offensive players. Im not saying your guy will develop into Flynn, but he could be close. and if the SI falls into a different pattern, he could be just as good.

I wouldn't knock that.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@cactus he can definetly be a good to great DH. Just depends on how many pts. go to hitting and power. If they hit the lower end of great/prolific,then BC/PD will be really good
coachwannabe

Tuskegee Red Tails
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I went with the only "very good" available on my board in the 2nd (Latin). He turned out decent, especially given the limited talent on my team and much better than the busts I picked before.

18 year old pitcher
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've complained about this before, but I'm getting a little frustrated with only seeing 1-2 pitchers in the draft...there should be more selection there, I think.

Fortunately this time the one option was an ok one. Pot 13 lefty

Updated Friday, March 2 2018 @ 8:39:18 pm PST
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
My second 13 POT in a row. Yes! A rangey player who can hit for contact, perfect, just what the doctor ordered.

Absolutely loving this new season! Well up for it.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Starting season with injured pitcher.
Last season 2035 he was allstar. Now this reboot he is injured
TPS

Dallas Dragons
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Randall Belanger looks like he could be a workhorse in a couple of years. His control is a little concerning, but it is only below average. My only other concern is that he's a bit underdeveloped.

Previous Page | Show All |