Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Christmas Day Draft?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So if prior off-seasons hold form, draft round #1 of 2035 could fall on Christmas Day. I think this would be a fun thing personally, though I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed forward or back so Steve doesn't have to mess with opening the season on Christmas.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Doesn't the draft usually proc on the Sunday?

I was wondering also. Would prefer if it wasn't pushed. Off season is so long when that happens.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe, I think I have missed it the past few seasons.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I was hoping the season flip would all go through this weekend, then Monday (Christmas Day) being an inactive day might suit everyone. That all depends on whether Steve is busy with other (less important) matters rather than BB! :)
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
With the advance to next season coming up on Saturday (tomorrow) maybe the draft round will be on Sunday rather than Monday? I am fine either way...I can make a draft pick between Lego assembly and Xbox rounds with my kids...but Sunday would be easier :-)
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Draft has fallen on Saturday every season since I've been paying attention. Though I'll understand if Steve shakes up the schedule this year with the holidays going on.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@mjreichard Lego! We are a Lego family... my girlfriend works for them in corporate, and we are constantly getting random big sets to build or give to family.

Which set(s) will you and your kids be working on over the holiday?

Jeff
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Star Wars...lots and lots of Star Wars!

Previous Page | Show All |