Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Ready for the Big Leagues?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Is Grayson Sinclair finished at Triple A?

He is 25 years old, so he has had the recommendation since the season flip. He has a season+ at Triple A and also received some training during the glitches at the beginning of the season.

Should I be waiting for a "has learned all he can at this level of competition" or does that never come for a 25yo in Triple A?

He has three straight training updates with no pops...

Updated Tuesday, November 14 2017 @ 9:19:06 am PST
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Once a player hits 25 he’ll never get the recommendation text. It’s up to you at that point. If it were me I’d leave him in aaa. I like my guys to have the same amt of aaa time as aa time. And at 80 si I feel like he must have some more minors si training pts left. 80 is a long way from the 104 min of a pot 13 (assuming he’s not stunted/will reach the min)

Just my reaction...
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed. He's been gaining at seven or eight SI per season for a few seasons. Would give him another shot of AAA at least early next season and reevaluate. Maybe around 85 or 86 SI by mid-next season, then hope for bigger SI leaps in the Majors?
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Normally, I would agree completely with both of you...but what about the super-training at the beginning of this season? How much Triple A time do we think that accounted for?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It seems to have varied from player to player Bridger. Try looking at the player and seeing how much SI he gained versus how much he has gained in past seasons and extrapolating from that the likely number of updates (i.e. if he gained 7 SI from the super update and had only been gaining 7 SI per season then he likely gained a season's worth of training time).

Updated Thursday, November 16 2017 @ 11:15:20 am PST
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Fair enough...I'm leaning towards promoting him tomorrow if he doesn't get any pops in tonight's training.

Appreciate all of the feedback!

Updated Thursday, November 16 2017 @ 1:39:29 pm PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd consider bring him up after the update regardless of if he pops. Like Newtman said, he probably got a year of free training. Mixed with what he got naturally, and looking at his current SI levels, I don't think he has much more to gain in AAA.

Previous Page | Show All |