Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Experience & Loyalty Update #3   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JoeDaddyeous91

Kahului Turtles
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Have I missed something?
I don't feel like I've ever seen this before... What is it?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 …Huh. No, no that’s definitely a new thing on the Events schedule.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like Steve separated out the experience process from the training process (probably always was two different processes).
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Sure, but what's the whole loyalty thing mean?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was wondering the same thing, Buff. My guess is loyalty is their length of time with the team, which factors into their salary calculation. I always figured it just looked at that at season's end, but now I'm guessing it just adds the time every update.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, this was seperated out of the old training update to try to spread the processing load and avoid some of the issues of a couple of weeks ago.

Steve
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Does this infer that there is some kind of loyalty bonus to the training calculation (as in, length of time spent with team affects training results)?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I also just assumed loyalty is the whole discount on salary due to time on the roster. Makes sense that "Experience" and loyalty would go together since they involve time on the roster.

Probably every update, because if you pick up a guy in week 10, you shouldn't get a whole year's worth of loyalty out of him.

Updated Saturday, November 4 2017 @ 4:17:14 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Does this infer that there is some kind of loyalty bonus to the training calculation (as in, length of time spent with team affects training results)?

No loyalty bonus for training. Only to salary discounts...

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |