Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Player Positions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
LCabral23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am not sure if this has been discussed before but I have some questions regarding players learning positions...

First, is there a limit to how many positions a player can "learn" (i.e. have listed)? I have seen many with 3 listed and this seems to be the max...

Very rarely I see players with two "big" positions listed... This seems a little odd to me. I feel like the limit on "big" positions should be 1, with every position after being lowercase... You can only know one position super well, right?

And for curiosity sake: Steve do you have any plans to add individual outfield positions in the future? (i.e. LF, CF, RF)
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well you said you very rarely see two big postions, i dont think its a bad thing, in the majors theres plenty of guys that are as good at one postion as another, generally speaking a infield/outfield combo but theres a few that have played more than one base well
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It is possible to have two major positions, but it would require playing significant time at both positions for an extended period of time. Bots and most users will focus on one position so you rarely see double majors.

Few prospects will have more than three positions lists although more is possible (depending on playing assignments).

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |