Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Draft Round 5   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tokuchi

Smyrna Sounds
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
A 13 pot,too lefty for 2B and too good defensively for OF. Probably a cut. The only very good report of the pool.

Updated Friday, August 25 2017 @ 8:57:43 am PDT
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Someone said only 2 goods to choose from? All mine said above average. I wish I had one that said good.
BrianV

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Another bad draft round - my 'above average' candidate turned out to be a 9-pot. I had two 'good' players - a pitcher with the 'wild' report and a lefty with amazing fielding and 'never be a decent hitter', neither playable. The rest were above average, but with fatal flaws in their scouting reports.

So far this season, the only draft pick who has a reasonable chance of sticking is the 12-POT pitcher I got in the 4th round as a potential back-end bullpen guy.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wish he was right handed, but I'll take him.
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/161947

Not a terrible catch. One of two "goods" left in there. I'll keep him around and see how it goes. Getting frustrated the lack of pitchers worth taking a chance on in my draft pools...it's really screwing me over seeing as I'm practically desperate for pitching and I'm getting awful scouting reports on most of them (or only getting one to look at...)
GullyFoyle

Spokane Wolves
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Not only did I have a choice of five pitchers, three had good potential. Surely one of them would be worth having? All I needed to do was pick the right one.

http://brokenbat.org/player/161782

I picked the wrong one.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Got somewhat of a rarity: Duvalier

There's only a handful of players from Haiti in game, so I personally consider this a great pick.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Yuri: Should be a fun third baseman!
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually live in Haiti, so I am hoping to some day get a Haitian player as an option in my draft! This one looks like a good potential pick!
Mesh77

Palo Alto Invaders
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Had a good draft and landed a good MI prospect this time around, 14 POT.

@GrizzlyDan - I'm sure Christenson was a guy I passed on previously, worked out well for you!

Previous Page | Show All |