Forum >> Discussions >> 2033 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JoeDaddyeous91

Kahului Turtles
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Haha hey now Ravens!!!
Don't even think about going there!
I'm excited to be here and we'll see how tonight goes! Glad we're doing so well in the Cup, I wanna finalize though.
I've been running away with my League this year, so it's nice to see we've been doing well across the Broken Bat community.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Holy hell, how did I beat Seca?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A VI bot team makes it to the semi's. What does that say about all of us? Depressing.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Holy hell, how did I beat Seca?

Hehe.

I believed I was favoured. Not so much Legends vs. II. I thought San Mateo looked 1 dimensional. Not a LHB in the lineup. Only 1 LHP in the pen. Thought I could take advantage of that.

Didn't work out. Ultimately 15 pot starting pitcher vs. 13 pot starting pitcher likely means much more than any managerial tweaks.

Thought it was fitting Butler's season of defensive horror contributed to our knockout. Having a very rough go for a 15 fielding 1B. His error in game 1 meant 4 unearned runs, the margin of victory.

Good luck Crazy Li. And to the rest. Enjoyed this season's tournament. Looking forward to next go round.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My team is actually very one-dimensional and it's hurting me severely in league. I've been stuck in 4th and fighting to stay out of the danger zone all season. I had a pitiful record against the East too.

Refreshing to see them at least do something right though.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Lacking balance would have been a better phrase than 1-D. The Ninjas definitely have a multi-faceted roster.

That's the beauty of the cup. Lack of balance will hurt league, but can be a strength in the cup. Own your good match ups, hope for a few breaks in the poor ones. Saw that with Miliani a few seasons back.

Anyway, hoping for an entertaining final. :)
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm on vacation so I only now noticed that Ninjas are in the final. Wow! Give'em hell Crazy Li, I would love to see a fellow league team win the whole thing.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Grats to both the Davis Blue Devils and the San Mateo Ninjas. It seems the Devils' starting pitching was key. I could do with some of that starter magic. :D

Updated Monday, September 18 2017 @ 3:08:48 pm PDT
el_jefe_loco

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm just glad I didn't lose to the bot in the semifinals!

Congrats Crazy Li on a great cup run. Hope we can rematch again... maybe in LL2?? :-)
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations to both Ninjas and Devils.

Previous Page | Show All |