Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> New Management (Beta) Page using AJAX   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If you have any comments or issues with the new management page, please list them here. I’d like to eventually make it the default player management page and remove the older one.

Steve
LCabral23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've only tried it once so far but I like what I see. It seems... easier. And I like the check mark that appears the moment something has been changed to alert you to the new saved settings.
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I love it (but I guess I better). Saves me from my own stupidity of resetting 3 or 4 players at once and then realizing I can only save one of them at a time
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
BTW, in case there is any confusion, AJAX here is Asynchronous JavaScript and XML.

Steve
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Still matches :)
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When you hit the reset defaults button it brings up the "old" management page.

I like the new page better too. Nice one, Steve.

On top of the other things already seggested for this page, hehe, it would also be nice to be able to save multiple settings, so we could quickly change strategies without having to check so many things every time.
Utah Dodgers

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Great job Steve, it works great.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Since this seems to be working for everyone, I think we'll probably remove the beta tag and make this the default management page.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |