Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2032 Draft Round 7   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
"Big Country" Faber

It has been a disappointing draft year, so I'm ecstatic to find a keeper in Round 7!
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Nothing all that exciting but I got a P that I might hang onto for a bit to see how he performs in rookie ball. A LH pitcher with a decent fastball and a major league slider might be useful.

http://brokenbat.org/player/157590
BrianV

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had three 'above average' prospects with 'Never be a decent hitter' reports, the rest had no potential scouting report. I took the only pitcher without 'Wild', and got a 9-POT. Catch and release.

Three keepers in seven rounds this year following 3/10 last year. The draft hasn't been kind the last few seasons, although I've been at it long enough my farm is consistently getting stronger.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 My draft season has been somewhat disappointing, though I will readily admit that my view there is somewhat skewed by my first two seasons each producing a Rookie of the Year, one of whom took the MVP last season, plus a 15 POT besides those two (who, true, won’t ever reach that lofty number, but still). Even so, I wasn’t expecting to find anyone particularly worthwhile in the seventh round, so Dirk Ricci was a pleasant surprise.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't picked today. I've made every single pick since I got here (and this is my seventh draft), but I'm not seeing much point from this round on. I just looked over fifty players drafted today and there were two total 13 POTs (nothing higher), and one of those would "never be a decent hitter". I think there were maybe half a dozen useful players, and of course we shouldn't expect studs at this stage but it just seems to be the dregs left now, lots of 8-11 POTs.

Previous Page | Show All |