Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Not a diamond in the rough   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm sure everyone has a minor leaguer they're salivating over and anxious to see grow up and make the show. http://ID #144002 this is the guy I'm really excited about right now.

Updated Thursday, April 13 2017 @ 4:05:31 pm PDT

Updated Thursday, April 13 2017 @ 4:06:13 pm PDT
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea, that is a really good prospect. I also like your player Kosei. He was a nice waiver pick up.

For me, I do have a real diamond in the rough in my minor league system. He is an underdog. He is a pot 11 reliever with a very good build.

I kind of like underdogs and I hope that he pans out. Plus I just love the sound of his name!

Lorenzo Pulido

EDIT:
Interesting. There must be a language feature in the forums. Typing your player above Kosei Sugi....a caused four letters in his last name to show up as "Bleep" I did not even notice that there was an embedded negative word in there! This must be a language feature or something.

But the forums did not realize that it was a Japanese last name. Anyway, I removed his last name from above since it was flagged somehow in the forums.

Updated Thursday, April 13 2017 @ 7:57:29 pm PDT
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably because four of the last five letters, lol
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
lol Yea, those 4 letters near the end.

Funny thing is that I did not even notice what those letters said until it was flagged. The name is fully there in the player page but if you try to copy and paste it into a forum post it is flagged. lol
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I was quite happy with that waiver claim

Previous Page | Show All |