Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> All Star Prediction Thread.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Schneider has had a sensational first half of the season. Unfortunately he's up against perennial all-star/gold-glove in Eickson. Probably won't get the nod.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Only got Ricardo Gallardo in the All-Star game representing us this year. I figured he was going to be in the ASG again this year.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Yep, pretty much called it the Rats’ representatives — and underestimated them, even!
 Justin “The Chosen One” Robinson made the team, too, and went so far as to pick up the save. Rosario refused to let a little thing like a dislocated finger keep him out of the game — nine straight, and from three different positions. Bobby Howell did indeed make the team, and as the DH at that. All in all, five starters on the team from DFB with the East blanking the West 3-0.
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Eight All Stars for me, Sullinger with the All Star Game MVP!
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was almost on point with my predictions.
Benavides started the game at 1B, Cedillo was DH, Felix was the starting pitcher, and Anderson was the selected closer (didn't pitch though). Even Menendez made it to the bench.

Now for the surprising part - Merrill was selected but did not play, I don't think his stats were good enough.
And Minor... Who did he pay to get the spot?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Minor isn't far off .300 and is on your league BA leaderboard.

I feel BA carries a lot of weight. Butler was chosen ahead of Yamazaki tho he's hit 14 less HRs (+10 points BA, +12 SB; Yamazaki was selected as a reserve).
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Given our poor performances this season having a record-low (for me) two nominations wasn't unexpected.

MV3 made his 4th straight ASG, but it was something of a surprise to see Jorgensen get his 1st. For a 12 POT he's come on nicely; need a few more of the youngsters to follow his example.
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just like I thought I had 4 players in the all star game. But only 2 that I thought would be there made it. 2 totally unexpected players of mine made the team. So that was neat!

Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I thought I would have 2 or 3 WRONG the first 3 batters were from other teams I had the nest 6! I had starters at Catcher, second base, DH, and all the outfielders. Sadly we lost 2-1 but are only run was a Duncan Solo Shot. My players also had all 3 of the Wests hit. Had a pitcher get in too but is injured.

Updated Wednesday, April 5 2017 @ 4:57:56 pm PDT

Updated Thursday, April 6 2017 @ 6:16:20 am PDT
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I ended up having 6 players. My short stop didnt make the cut, but two other players I hadn't expected did. 3 starters, a releif pitcher and two DNP. Overall I am very happy with this years team. especially since we are in the middle of a rebuilding season.

Chris Poe - MR
Juan Rosales - DNP

Victor Romo - C
Sergio Zavala - 3B
Cesar Medoza - CF
Dustin Lang - DNP

Previous Page | Show All |