Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2031 Draft #2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was a little giddy pulling this guy cause I thought I may have found my future SS (finally!) but unfortunately he's not, just another 2B prospect in my minors. I'm at 4 2Bs currently, maybe I'll just turn one of them into my SS lol.
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know the sampling is a skewed but this seemed to be a fantastic round. Lots of high end prospects.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I pulled a 15 pot myself. But sometimes these things just run in streaks I think.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No too much, just good potentials, so I grabbed the youngest with better reports: Meet Cedric Pryor
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Speaking of 15 pots, here's the guy I passed up in the first round - http://brokenbat.org/player/149897

Picked Johnsen over him, but not sure now I've made the right choice here.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty amazing you had both of those guys on your draft board. I would have rather had the SS than the 2B, but if its any consolation your guy may be a slightly better hitter.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I also found the guy who i passed over to draft Moran, he has been taken this round

Roman is like i was expecting, can be a very good DH/LF but i have Farias who is slightly better as DH.

Think i made the right choice.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice pick Yuri.

I wonder how often things like that go unnoticed?
Two studs in one draft...probably sometimes they are both missed!

Had you picked the other I wonder if he would have been created exactly the same?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That is a good point. Players are fully created after you pick them, so really none of them would have been the same as they are now.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Didn't know that, always thought that player were created at the start of the season (starting SI, fielding attributes, development time etc.) and when you pick from the pool those values were already set.

Previous Page | Show All |