Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Lookin for some input   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
5L1NK

Farmington Hills Cardinals
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
So I have these two prospects, Lynch & Ely. they both have great hitting builds but lack in the fielding department. I'm seeing them as a LF/DH combo. The issue is, who goes where? Ely has better range and anarm, so he seems the likely candidate especially since fielding attributes aren't as big a factor in the OF. But an Atrocious fielder rating still makes me uneasy. Lynch has a Below average fielding rating which is better but his range is too low and his arm is a noodle. I'll have a defensive liability in LF no matter who i pick, i'm just looking for input on which guy you would pick.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Ely, no doubt. LF is the only position he is suited for.

I would consider training Lynch for 1B although you really don't want to play him in the field.

Edit: I had a DH, Sam Conners, ID #105144. Also atrocious fielder. I played him at DH only. I let him go 3 seasons ago. It was a tough cut for me. Since then, the team that picked him up has played him in RF and at 1B. Although I wouldn't put him in the field, you can look him up and see what a 5 fielding atrocious fielder looks like since the cut.

Updated Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 10:15:35 am PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ely at LF for me as well. I would only stick 12 range in the outfield if I had no choice. Since you do have a choice, it is a no brainer to me.

Previous Page | Show All |