Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> i didn't know this was possible   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bossac

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
lol just look at the score rip my minors lol
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 That’s the same team that lost a 28-0 game last season. I think the youngest guy on their roster is 30, and I’m pretty sure there are even a few 40+ fossils on the team. If memory serves, a few of those players even predate jersey numbers. Someone’s going to have a lot of work to do to rebuild that team whenever it eventually happens…
DemBois

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
lol that's funny

Updated Monday, December 12 2016 @ 4:25:32 pm PST
bossac

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
lol I was just surprised when I saw the score haha...I even refreshed like 3 times to make sure that I just got 30-0'ed
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just remember, your youngsters got experience which will show up in the training on Friday, the other team is only in decline now.
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I have been getting roasted this spring. Record is 1-11 and being outscored 113-33. I have only played youngsters. This could very well be a transition year. Since I started playing I kept my veterans because I had to totally rebuild my minor leagues. I was winning so I stuck with my veterans but a lot are now 30 plus. I could very well be moving on from them to give my younger guys in the majors experience but I am probably still a couple seasons away from getting the minor league guys I have added to the big leagues. A tough couple of seasons ahead I believe.
Mesh77

Palo Alto Invaders
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I doubt you could do any worse than these tankers who dropped their last 50 games last season.

http://brokenbat.org/schedule/636/2029
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I enjoy the challenge of those gut jobs

Previous Page | Show All |