Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> How about some karma??   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I know this probably makes me a bad person. But I kinda hope the guy who pitched his 32, 28 and 27 year olds against my young bats today magically gets a 35 day injury. Preferably right at the end of ST. It'd be a nice laugh.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I hear ya. ;)
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Who cares what other teams are playing? If they wanna waste their ST experience on guys who aren't gonna get anything from it, let them. Your team will be better because you gave your youngsters a boost.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
People care because its not fun getting drilled by a line-up of 34 year olds.

It is fun testing your upper minors against someone else. I often send a message after a good series praising a prospect that did well, maybe some gentle ribbing. ;)

These lineups caused by neglect, lack of knowledge of a newer manager, or lack of resources on the team. I doubt anyone does this purposefully.

I don't find consolation in the "reap what you sow" mindset. These aren't Legends teams, but derelicts in the lower divisions. New or absentee managers that through their suboptimal play may reduce the chance they will stick with the game.

I get the frustration. Just hope the tomorrow's match up is a good one.

Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I must admit that my darker side hopes all of their veteran stars get hurt right at the end of ST, but honestly I don't really care if they beat me 100-0. As long as my young guys get experience, I just don't care.

I do get the frustration of losing so badly, but just remember that it's spring training and that the games don't matter. I forget what season it was, but there was one spring where I won 1 or 2 games and was consistently being beaten by 10-20 run; I then proceeded to win the division that season. Don't let it get you down. Your young guys will get plenty of tests against good competition in the future!

Updated Sunday, December 11 2016 @ 11:04:23 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |