Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2029 Draft #9   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually think Sáez has the potential to be an impact pitcher at the Legends level. It just depends on how he develops and what his hidden attributes are. His CoS and Control should be pretty strong. At long as he can progress through the system at a reasonable rate. Even if you need to keep him in AAA at 25 he should be ok.

The main things to watch:

- Being a lefty might pigeon hole him into LHS. He could be one of those guys who does well on both sides, but he could become a really good LHS if he does significantly better against lefties.

- HR rate & GB/FB, just like with any pitcher.

- Getting stuck in the lower leagues. If he is still sitting in A when he hits 24, then he probably won't make it.
Alphonse9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@occhan I've honestly never seen a draft pick who's current SI is actually less than x2 of his potential

HA HA HA !, You are crying for that ? watch my round 1 pick ;)

http://brokenbat.org/player/139044
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A potential hidden gem this week, we'll see how he develops. http://brokenbat.org/player/143280
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Mendoza looks really good. I would move him to 3B to fully capitalize on his defensive skills.
AD24

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's good to see that there's still decent options out there, cause I haven't gotten anything good the past couple of rounds. Maybe I'll get lucky in Round 10.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its definitely harder to find sleepers in the later rounds. Very realistic :) It also makes those sleepers all that much more awesome when you do find them :)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A bunch of above averages, so I went with the best hitter since if nothing else he could be a DH. At 10 potential I simply don't want to bother trying to develop him.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Finally off of release restrictions! I promptly took advantage of it to drop a minor league player I wasn’t happy with the scouting and point spread on, and wound up getting this guy. He may not be the future of the franchise, but the game said to send him to the Majors as-is. …Which works for me; I was working with a very short bench. I’ll take it.
HoHoTDoG

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
13 pot player with no positive hitting message, ill hang onto him for now
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
CN'R

Previous Page | Show All |