Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Friendly Reminder   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Yeah, I got that much from previous seasons. I was just curious as to whether there was a break over the festive season, any downtime?

There hasn't been the past two years, the sim runs on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's unless they happen to fall during the regular off-season (which hasn't happened since I started, but should probably in the next couple of real life years based on the length of seasons versus a real life year).

Edit: With Christmas and New Year's on Friday last year (this year for New Year's) we got to draft and training on those days with was a nice Broken Bat present.

Updated Thursday, November 17 2016 @ 12:47:40 pm PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That's what I was needing to hear (perhaps wasn't clear enough earlier), thanks newtman! Good to know, sure I'll find time to check in...several times. :)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My Christmas present from Broken Bat last year (now with a different organization). My New Year's "present" was a C&R. Given they were rounds 7 and 8 (of 2025) they really were pretty good. Only have to wait til 2020 in real life to get another shot at it, hopefully the 2nd and 3rd rounds will line up with it then. Was fun, Jason asked that the present be Steve replenishing the draft pools...
JamesD

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
friend reminder for rock777

still have not won anything significant i bet my buck mccoy riddled team could beat your team lol
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Having played a series against Rock today, I'd bet his team would sweep yours. He isn't all talk, yeah he demoted from Legends last season, but that's still pretty darn good to get there and he's the favorite to go back up from II.1 East in my mind.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
James is a troll who I bet has been here before under a different name. He sent me a bizarre private message that I believe was supposed to be an insult. It was so poorly written that the meaning wasn't completely clear. I pretty much disregard anyone who uses "ur" in a sentence.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
You go so long between trolls here that it surprises me every time one pops up.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe he is just trying to learn English? Better ways to go about doing that. It just makes you look extra foolish when you troll in a language you aren't familiar with.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That was the (last) guy who blew up his team at the first opportunity, in the 2028 pre-season, hence the ruined minors system and the overall 42-244 record since.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I remember, I was just saying what I said because the way he is taking out his apparent frustration is unproductive. I was also pointing out that his statement was wrong.

Cue:

duty_calls.png

Previous Page | Show All |