Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 28-0? I can't believe this just happened!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I... I don't even know where to start? Someone my Ravens [insert strongest verb of devastation here] my opponent 28-0 just now. Here's the game wrap.

* Dong nearly goes long for the second time in two seasons, just missing a CG by 1/3 inning, giving up two hits and one walk.

* The Ravens put up 12 in the fourth inning.

* Every Raven hitter had at least one hit, and all but Yao took at least one walk.

* The opposing team issued 16 walks.

* Opposing team's V. Boyer gave up 16 runs in two innings.

We could pull out all sorts of other statistics from that game, but... Mind blown!
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
To be fair, Huron sure could use a new manager.

Edit: Can someone explain why the main stat line at the top shows Team LOB as 9 and 5, but the expanded team box scores show Team LOB of 17 and 7 respectively? Am I being a dunce about something here?

Updated Saturday, November 5 2016 @ 2:47:21 pm PDT
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
First: Wow. o.O

Second: The line score LOB totals up how many base runners were left on base at the end of each inning. The expanded version in the box score totals up how many base runners were left on with each AB.
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You know you are going to be in for a good day when your opponent throws a 40 yr old out against you in a little League stadium that Huron has. Lol!
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Derp! Thanks, AssumedPseudonym! I totally get it now. Definitely a dunce moment.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My takeaway from that sort of game is disappointment that there where three innings where you did not score. That should be rectified. Also allowing any hits should be punished. Extra practice time should be instituted. :D

Updated Sunday, November 6 2016 @ 9:05:05 am PST
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Careful. When I do something like that we then turn around and lose 4 straight 2-1 games!!
Ya can't use up all the runs.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Only in League VI this could happen - also Huron is clearly a dumpster fire with leaving 13/30 guys who should be retired on that roster and such a small stadium. They also haven't made a roster move since 2023, lol
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, that roster is painful. Pitchers with SI in the 50's. I think that is the big story here, a close second is the 28-0 game. With a 12 run inning. That team needs to clean house and quickly, he could easily get better players on the waiver wire.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah I'm not sure how you can play the game for over a year (nearly 18 months), log in regularly, but make no transactions at all (not a single draft pick even) in six seasons. Unless you're doing the 'Major League' (film) dumpster fire!

Previous Page | Show All |